Disclaimer: I received complimentary products from Smokin’ O’s in conjunction with the 2017 #CookoutWeek event and giveaway. As always, all opinions are my own. Full PR & Disclosure here. What’s #CookoutWeek week? Click here to find out and enter to win the big giveaway!
Are you enjoying all the recipes of #CookoutWeek? I hope so! I’ve already picked out quite a few to try out myself this summer. 🙂
There’s a lot of grilling going on this time of year and there’s also a lot of juicy ripe peaches to be had, so today’s recipe will combine both! Don’t fret if you’ve never grilled fruit…it’s so easy and can really bring out the flavors…you’ll see!
You may remember my Sweet and Sour Smoky Chicken Kabobs a few months ago that was highlighted in flavor by the amazing Smokin’ O’s for #RecipeMakeover Week? If not, let me introduce all you gas grill lovers to your new best friend.
Smokin O’s delivers a wood-fire taste for gas grills in just 10 minutes. It’s as easy as:
- Preheat gas grill over 400°.
- Place Mesquite, AppleWood or Original flavored Smokin’ O’s over flame for 10 minutes.
- Move Smokin’ O’s to a cool spot on the grill and get start grilling with all that sweet smoke flavor!
It’s that’s easy. No soaking of chips or fillers to worry about. Just delicious flavored food that your neighbors will be jealous of!
Now that you’ve got the scoop on these beauties, it’s time to put them to work.
For this recipe, you’ll need fresh peaches, maple syrup, cinnamon sugar and vanilla ice cream.
Preheat your grill to 400°+ and place Original Smokin’ O’s ring on grill. While that’s heating up, take your peaches and slice in half and remove the pit.
When your ring is smoking, move to a cooler spot and place peaches, cut side down, onto grill. Close the lid and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Using tongs, flip peaches over and brush each one with maple syrup, then sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top. Close the lid and cook for an additional minute.
Remove peaches from the grill and place in individual bowls, then top with some high-quality vanilla ice cream and a mint leaf for show!
Easy-peasy and it will wow everyone after an amazing day of grilling!
Grilled Peaches and Ice Cream
- 6 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- cinnamon sugar
- vanilla ice cream
- Smokin’ O’s ring
- Preheat grill to 400° and place Smokin’ O’s over flame for 10 minutes.
- Move Smokin’ O’s to a cool spot and place peaches, cut side down, onto grill. Close lid and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip peaches over, brush with maple syrup and sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.
- Close lid and cook peaches for 1 minute.
- Remove peaches from grill, place 2 in each bowl and top with vanilla ice cream.
The next time you’re invited to a BBQ, just grab the 5 ingredients above and you’ll have the star dish of the day!
For more great recipes for #CookoutWeek, check out the links below and don’t forget to enter the $400 giveaway! Good luck!